Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out.

OK, being out of the country over Christmas isn't all it's cracked up to be.
One thing I really missed was the TBS 24 Hour Marathon of "A Christmas Story"
There just isn't anything like it. Deliciously satiric and wonderfully funny. Ralphie and his kiddie hijinks makes my ribs hurt. When he drops the F bomb in front of his Dad I think I'm gonna die! His little brother all bundled up in the winter clothing... so much so that he can't move his arms... OMG!

While I was hunting around for Christmas Story stuff I came across these two things... The first one is a commercial for Cingular Wireless... The second one is a goofy game called "Don't shoot your eye out". The latter isn't so much fun, but cute when you manage to hit yourself.







And just to prove that you can make a trailer for any movie come off totally different than the movie...
A Christmas Gory





No comments: