Thursday, September 13, 2007

Get Your Motor Runnin'...

I am SO pumped!
Today we will go pick up our NEW VESPA!! It was really a quick decision when you consider how much money we are talking about (well over €2,000), but it is going to be really cool!

Pictures to come... BUT, a minor problem... my really cool camera finally succumbed to the dust and crap from me carrying it in my pocket.

N. has been warning me for months, but over this weekend while traveling for business the lens met resistance while trying to pop out in readiness for a new pic... UGH. Too bad, because the place was beautiful.

But it is good that I still have the last version of my camera, and can revert to it... but it is HUGE in comparison, and I'm afraid that it will be a pain to carry everywhere like the other one. Media Markt... do you have anything cool for me?

No comments: