Oh my! I wonder what the new security protocol will be when having a press conference with the President? Will everyone need to be naked, or is it just shoes which will be considered dangerous?
Seriously though. How bad can this man's opinion be of the President of the United States for him to go to such lengths? How much further can America fall in the eyes of the world?
I especially loved Ian's comment, "Notice the quick reaction Bush has? It’s all that practice ducking responsibility."
- Iraqi shoe-throwing reporter becomes the talk of Iraq - See above... geeze
- Germany to decide on new economic stimulus late next month - This is causing quite a stir in the EU. Germany seems to be snubbing its nose at the solutions offered by some of the greatest financial minds in the world. I wonder what the deal is?
- Same-sex couples denied EU right to freedom of movement - Remember, it is not just the US that restricts the rights of gays and lesbians.
- World Toilet Day and the perilous poo platform - Oh the German shelf toilet. I'm told that the shelf is there so you can check your health. Funny, my Mother told me that all we needed to do was to check the floating status of our poo to gauge our health. (Floating means you have enough fiber) Are the Germans saying that my Mother is wrong!?!
- How Germans Really See English Ad Slogans - I've often wondered how much the average German understands when they read some of the slogans around town. Of course right off the top of my head I can't think of some of the worst ones...