Friday, October 26, 2012

Why Did the Fox Cross the Road...?

Why Did the Fox Cross the Road...?

















...to get to the other side.

















This sweet foxy creature waited patiently for me to pass then popped out behind me and made his way to the water. 

Berlin has LOTS of these wild foxes running around in the parks. There is a skulk of foxes in the park close to where we live; often as I'm walking about late at night I encounter one or more of them.

Seen at the Britzer Garten.  
 post signature

2 comments:

Nope. said...

Dear Snooker,

Long-time reader, first-time commenter! I am a young lesbian living in Paris and am traveling to Frankfurt for the first time next week. Do you have any bar or club recommendations for a girl looking to meet up with other friendly ladies for the evening? :-)

Goofball said...

they look so nice, don't they?